PDA

View Full Version : Girl shot through chest with crossbow!!!!!!!

Croc
04-04-03, 02:02 PM
A 16-year-old NSW schoolgirl was critically wounded today when a crossbow arrow fired by a fellow student passed through her chest and hit another pupil in the leg.

The full story. (http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/04/03/1048962856686.html)

The boy has since been charged with Atempted murder +.

(update)
The crossbow was bought through the internet but must have been missed in the parcel scanning process at the post office. (update)

Croc.

Humboldt
04-04-03, 02:04 PM
Awww, that's sad as hell.

Reading the story now, what an idiot.

Croc
04-04-03, 02:07 PM
The bit about the petrol bomb is scary.
He must have just had enough of being rejected. No excuse though.

Croc.

Humboldt
04-04-03, 02:07 PM
Christ, that wasn't an accident!

:mad: :mad:

damn kids with no f*cking morals! This guy was chasing other students around with the crossbow scaring the hell out of them, shot the poor girl and was about to light a damn malatov c*cktail!

Drown the little worthless POS in the nearest body of water and let him rot.

Incognito
04-04-03, 02:22 PM
wow, the arrow went all the way through her chest, hope she lives

Joint Chiefs of Staff
04-04-03, 02:25 PM
Sad as hell. :(

minir
04-04-03, 02:35 PM
Hi Croc

There are some Crazy Bastards out there it seems. I hope the young Lady comes through it ok.

Someone with terrible aim should be allowed to shoot an apple off this jerks head imho.

regards

minir

Joint Chiefs of Staff
04-04-03, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by minir

Someone with terrible aim should be allowed to shoot an apple off this jerks head imho.

:nod:

I've never shot a bow before. Let me give it a whirl. :D

Humboldt
04-04-03, 02:57 PM
Why waste a bolt? Just drown the little schmuck.

Damn I hate these dumb kids pulling this crap...

Poor kid was subjected to humiliation and torment at the hands of his fellow schoolkids for so long that he had no choice but to freak out and try to kill his classmates:rolleyes: :mad:

EvilAngel
04-04-03, 03:10 PM
As outrageous as it seems, it is reality. Verbalizing what punishment the kid that shot the girl should have only contributes to the exact behavior that happened. It spreads anger, anger is a fire that cannot be extinguished to easily. IMO

Humboldt
04-04-03, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by EvilAngel
As outrageous as it seems, it is reality. Verbalizing what punishment the kid that shot the girl should have only contributes to the exact behavior that happened. It spreads anger, anger is a fire that cannot be extinguished to easily. IMO

So we're not to speak of any retribution against him for fear of contributing to another similar incident in the future?

I don't buy it.

It's been a long time since I was in grade school, but I wasn't that popular and had tons of Aholes to deal with.

Never occured to me to freak out and bring weapons to school.

EvilAngel
04-04-03, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Humboldt
So we're not to speak of any retribution against him for fear of contributing to another similar incident in the future?

I don't buy it.

It's been a long time since I was in grade school, but I wasn't that popular and had tons of Aholes to deal with.

Never occured to me to freak out and bring weapons to school.

anger attracts anger is all I'm saying.

F**k the world and the D***heads in it as far as I'm concered.

Humboldt
04-04-03, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by EvilAngel
anger attracts anger is all I'm saying.

Well put, and yes, I see what you mean.

But how are we, the 99.999 % of people that AREN'T trying to kill our classmates, supposed to deal with these incidents when we hear of them? It makes me angry, and I'm not going to blame video games or society as a whole, I'm going to blame the kid.

EvilAngel
04-04-03, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Humboldt
Well put, and yes, I see what you mean.

But how are we, the 99.999 % of people that AREN'T trying to kill our classmates, supposed to deal with these incidents when we hear of them? It makes me angry, and I'm not going to blame video games or society as a whole, I'm going to blame the kid.

Same way we do 99.9% of the time... The Judicial System.

Why does everyone but the person involved have to be "blamed" for "his" actions... never understood that.

TonyT
04-04-03, 03:49 PM
100 bucks says the follow investigation will reveal that the shooter was already a patient under the care of psychiatrists or psychologists and has a history of psyche medication.

Humboldt
04-04-03, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by TonyT
100 bucks says the follow investigation will reveal that the shooter was already a patient under the care of psychiatrists or psychologists and has a history of psyche medication.

Hell, it worked for a guy who went on a shooting spree in my home town about 6 years ago with a Garand.

Killed 3 or 4, wounded several others.

Had an escape route across the campus with additional ammo. caches hidden.

Won the trial and was awarded millions...?

Randy
04-04-03, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Croc
He must have just had enough of being rejected. No excuse though.

Croc.

I agree, join a freakin punk band

EvilAjax
04-04-03, 04:05 PM
The bolt pierced through her chest? or was it a deep flesh wound?

What a stupid fu*k.. You aint a gangster for shooting a female, you little punk.

Screw jailing him... let me fight him one on one in a desert... so I could burry him after I beat him to near death.

I know a violent response to violence isn't the best decision, but sometimes payback is a bitch.

Croc
04-04-03, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by EvilAjax
The bolt pierced through her chest? or was it a deep flesh wound?

No. The bolt went straight through the girl's chest, out through her back and into the other girl's leg where it stopped. The paramedics supposedly had to remove it before transporting her. The first reports said the bolt was left in but this was ammended later.
I doubt he was under psycological care. No mention of it here. Just that he was continually harrassed at school, an experience all of us go through at least once. Supposedly he believed he was in a relationship with the girl and she ended it the day before but that's rumour only.

Croc.